Corbett Jeep Safari - From INR 4500* / per Jeep
Visitors can book online Jeep Safari, Elephant Safari or Canter Safari for five different zones of the park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela and Durgadevi. All the procedures of Safari Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of safari vehicles in respective zones. The Forest has been divided into different Safari Zones which can be explored through the various means of Jungle Safari.
Jeep Safari in Corbett is one of the most popular options to spot animal movements and admire beautiful landscapes of the park. Jeeps with groups of tourists followed by a trained guide are allowed into the park at fixed timings during the day. The open meadow, forested areas and ruins of remembrance within Corbett National Park provide many opportunities for wildlife viewing while on a jeep safari at Corbett National Park. A glimpse of the magnificent Royal Bengal Tiger is an unforgettable sight. Jeep safaris can also be arranged for individual tourists, to see the tigers wander around in their natural habitat.
Situated just 2Kms away from the main town Ramnagar is the 'Amdanda' gate which is the Gateway to the most popular & undoubtedly the Best Safari Zone of Corbett National Park, 'Bijrani'. Due to it's high demand, Visitors are advised to book this zone well in advance. Rs.3,500 Per Gypsy (Max 6 persons).
Known for it's high Population of Wild Elephants is the another zone called Jhirna. Situated around 20Kms away from the main town Ramnagar, Jhirna is the only Safari zone in Corbett where there are chances that you can also spot a Wild Sloth Bear.
Situated around 20Kms away from the main town Ramnagar, Just adjacent to Jhirna is the most recently opened Safari zone in Corbett known as Dhela which is also very Famous for it's high population of Wild Elephants. It came to existence since November 2014.
Situated around 28Kms away from the main town Ramnagar, Durgadevi remains open from 15th November to 15th June every year. Hilly Terrain, Not so good a Landscape & nearly no chances of spotting any wildlife, Durgadevi stands at the bottom of the demand list & is better avoided.
PawalGarh Landscape Zone
Situated a few Kilometers away from the Main National Park, Pawalgarh has a very beautiful Landscape & is a Paradise for Bird Watchers. The very famous 'Sitabani Temple' is also situated in the PawalGarh Zone of Corbett Landscape.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveller. (Conditions Apply)
- Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
- As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.
- Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
- PHOTO ID Proofs: ADHAR CARD or DRIVING LICENCE or PASSPORT or PAN CARD or STUDENT ID or VOTER ID : that are Accepted - we require the number only - Scan copy is not required.
- The First Traveller listed on the Booking form has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted for Booking Jeep Safari to visiting Corbett National Park.
- All other Travellers also have to carry an ID Proof.
- Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.